srmat bureni poelpe

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on!

PS. I frsit saw tihs mnay yreas ago and the lsat tmie I saw tihs was wehn I was in Bbanirse lsat yaer. I fuond it by adicenct aiagn ytersadey wehn I was sfinurg the net.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Taht's so fnnuy!
Anonymous said…
It's good indeed....!!! Mind refresher....
Anonymous said…
nice one! iL post it in my blog. and that pict of puzzle world, recall my memory when i was thea.
Anonymous said…
Bbanirse <- I cannot figure this one out. I stupid or not?
Anonymous said…
I fuond one in Brhmangihm Trian Staiotn lsat time. I ralely enojy raeidng it. I geuss the msaesge is cleaerr if smoeithng is wrttien tihs way.
Anonymous said…
Not siuptd: Bbanirse = Brisbane
Anonymous said…
I studied Psychology last semester and one of the topics were about human brain. My lecturer was showing us a paragraph of something like this before. hehe yea the whole class were amazed.

There was also this paragraph with three "the's" ; I was so scared when I saw the the the man. None of us could recall the three thes, we only read with one "the". heh Its funny how the brain really function.
Anonymous said…
Turly Aamznig!!!
Anonymous said…
hehe the buildings looks decidedly dangerous tho.... (i mean in the picture)
taht pturcie is the pturcie of the "Puzzle World" in New Zalaned - i wntead smetnihog pzzluing to go wtih the arlicte.
Anonymous said…
I keep on thinking Barney everytime I see ->Bbanirse<-.
Anonymous said…
tihs wsa teh geratest pzzule i erve hread it wsa so cloo, nwo kewn hwo ddi i raed smoetihng lkie tihs, it is so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island