Brunei Stamp $5 Japanese Occupation 1942


Yesterday I mentioned one of the 4 Brunei stamps which I don't own and by the looks of it can never afford to own. The other Brunei stamp which I don't own include this Brunei $5 stamp overprinted during the Japanese Occupation.

This stamp is very rare and only appears every now and then. But whenever it comes it, the price tag is scary. This one is currently out on ebay at the starting price of US$1,199.95. I don't know how much this one is worth by the end of the auction. The catalogue value of this stamp is around B$4,000, so technically speaking anything less than US$2,700 is a bargain. Anyway as yesterday's I will just enjoy the graphic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island