Brunei $100 Note

Someone in one of the banks gave me a call and said that he had in his hand the $100 bill Brunei second series. I told him to hold on to it and today I wanted to get it off him. That was when he told me he had four of them and the numbers are in a sequence. That probably will make them worth more in the future.

This $100 was the second series produced for Brunei. The notes were printed in 8 different years with the years clearly visible if you look at the note. The one that I have here is 1983. The notes were printed in 1972, 1976, 1978, 1980, 1982, 1983 and 1988. How much are these notes actually worth? I paid $400 for the four pieces but if I have to pay commercially, these would be worth around US$300 each depending on the quality of the notes.

Comments

ungkayah said…
oh lucky you! iwud love to be called up by bank. Last time i put a bid on these, and the owner ask me for 1500 bnd which i cant afford... yet!Sigh*
Unknown said…
I had 1 piece this note, 1976

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island